Thank you for choosing to buy locally from a Record Store!You can explore 3 ways to buy:
- Find and visit a Local Record Store and get phone number and directions (call first, there is no guarantee which products may be in stock locally)
- Purchase now from a local store that sells online
- Purchase digitally now from recordstoreday.com (which serves local record stores)
Search by zip code: Go
1. Find a local store(Please call first)
|DISCLAIMER: there are a lot of independent record stores that participate in Record Store Day. Not all of them will choose to participate in all promotions, or carry all releases. Just because a store is listed here does NOT mean it will have the goodie or record you are looking for. That said, find a store near you and check with them directly. It is always a good idea to be BFFs with your neighborhood record store.|
Bright Lights EpArtist: Gary Clark Jr.
Bright Lights Ep
Artist: Gary Clark Jr.
1. Bright Lights
2. Don't Owe You A Thang
3. Things Are Changin' (solo acoustic live)
4. When My Train Pulls In (solo acoustic live)
More Info:2011 CD EP from the Texas-based Blues guitarist, an heir to the classic sound of Blues greats from Robert Johnson to Muddy Waters.
Singer, songwriter, and guitarist Gary Clark Jr. will release his major-label debut EP, Bright Lights, on August 9th on Warner Bros. Records. The title track, "Bright Lights," was produced by Rob Cavallo (Green Day, Dave Matthews Band, etc) while the remaining tracks were produced by Gary Clark Jr. The EP, his first release for Warner Bros. Records, will give fans a taste of what's to come when the 27-year-old Austin, TX, native releases his full-length WB album debut which is expected in early 2012. Joining Gary on these recordings are band members J.J. Johnson on drums & percussion, Scott Nelson on bass and Eric Zapata on guitars. View the "Bright Lights" Trailer