Thank you for choosing to buy locally from a Record Store!You can explore 3 ways to buy:
- Find and visit a Local Record Store and get phone number and directions (call first, there is no guarantee which products may be in stock locally)
- Purchase now from a local store that sells online
- Purchase digitally now from recordstoreday.com (which serves local record stores)
Search by zip code: Go
1. Find a local store(Please call first)
|DISCLAIMER: there are a lot of independent record stores that participate in Record Store Day. Not all of them will choose to participate in all promotions, or carry all releases. Just because a store is listed here does NOT mean it will have the goodie or record you are looking for. That said, find a store near you and check with them directly. It is always a good idea to be BFFs with your neighborhood record store.|
USA: 40th AnniversaryArtist: King Crimson
1. Walk on.. No Pussyfooting
2. Larks Tongues In Aspic: Part II
5. Asbury Park
6. Easy Money
9. 21st Century Schizoid Man
More Info:USA is a live album recorded towards the end of King Crimson s final US tour of the 70's in June 1974. It was issued as an epitaph for the band in Spring 1975 as a single album. Its critical reputation grew immeasurably in the intervening years to the point where a review of the 21st Century Guide to King Crimson boxed set in 2004 identified the album as the point '...where Fripp maps out the guitar blueprint for the entire post-punk movement.'
DVD: Hi-Res stereo versions of the three different album mixes: expanded 30th anniversary edition, Ronan Chris Murphy mix & previously unreleased Robert Fripp/David Singleton mix. Uniquely, of the releases in this series, USA is presented in Hi-Resolution stereo only not 5.1 Surround.
Robert Fripp: Guitar and Mellotron / David Cross: Violin and Keyboards /John Wetton: Bass and Voice / Bill Bruford: Percussives