Thank you for choosing to buy locally from a Record Store!You can explore 3 ways to buy:
- Find and visit a Local Record Store and get phone number and directions (call first, there is no guarantee which products may be in stock locally)
- Purchase now from a local store that sells online
- Purchase digitally now from recordstoreday.com (which serves local record stores)
Search by zip code: Go
1. Find a local store(Please call first)
|DISCLAIMER: there are a lot of independent record stores that participate in Record Store Day. Not all of them will choose to participate in all promotions, or carry all releases. Just because a store is listed here does NOT mean it will have the goodie or record you are looking for. That said, find a store near you and check with them directly. It is always a good idea to be BFFs with your neighborhood record store.|
Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013 [2CD]Artist: Eric Clapton
Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013 [2CD]
Artist: Eric Clapton
1. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
2. Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton with Vince Gill
3. Green Onions - Booker T., Steve Cropper, Keb'Mo', Blake Mills, Matt "Guitar" Murphy & Albert Lee
4. Heavenly Bodies - Kurt Rosenwinkel
5. This Time - Earl Klugh
6. Mirabella - Earl Klugh
7. Great Big Old House - The Robert Cray Band
8. She's Alright - Doyle Bramhall II & Gary Clark Jr.
9. Bullet and a Target - Doyle Bramhall II & Citizen Cope
10. Queen of California - John Mayer
11. Don't Let Me Down - John Mayer with Keith Urban
12. Next Door Neighbor Blues - Gary Clark Jr.
13. Damn Right, I've Got The Blues - Buddy Guy with Robert Randolph & Quinn Sullivan
14. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad - The Allman Brothers Band & Eric Clapton
1. Congo Square - Sonny Landreth & Derek Trucks
2. Change It - John Mayer & Doyle Bramhall Jr.
3. Ooh-Ooh-Ooh - Jimmie Vaughan
4. Save the Last Dance For Me - Blake Mills & Derek Trucks
5. Don't Worry Baby - Los Lobos
6. I Ain't Living Long Like This - Vince Gill with Albert Lee
7. Diving Duck Blues - Taj Mahal & Keb' Mo'
8. When My Train Pulls In - Gary Clark Jr.
9. Mná Na Héireann (Women Of Ireland) - Jeff Beck
10. The Needle and the Damage Done - Allman, Haynes, Trucks
11. Midnight Rider - Allman, Haynes, Trucks
12. Key To The Highway - Eric Clapton with Keith Richards
13. Gin House Blues - Andy Fairweather Low with Eric Clapton
14. Got To Get Better In A Little While - Eric Clapton
15. Sunshine of Your Love - Eric Clapton
More Info:2013 two CD collection containing highlights from Eric Clapton's celebrated music festival. In addition to rousing performances of Blues classics and renowned hit songs, many of the most memorable performances saw artists coming together for some stirring collaborations.
Among the highlights were the surprise pairing of John Mayer and Keith Urban for the Beatles' "Don't Let Me Down," Vince Gill and Clapton taking on "Lay Down Sally," Keb Mo and Taj Mahal covering the Sleepy John Estes' song, "Diving Duck Blues," Gill performing "Tumbling Dice" with Urban and Albert Lee and members of the Allman Brothers - Gregg Allman, Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks - joined forces for a haunting acoustic cover of Neil Young's "The Needle and the Damage Done." As you would expect, Clapton features prominently throughout the show. The legendary guitarist also tore through the Derek and the Dominos' classic "Why Does Love Got to Be So Sad" with the Allman Brothers Band, revisiting the time in 2009 when he joined the band during their annual residency at the Beacon Theater in New York.